Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ok ok ok, here's some pictures!!!

This is from November-back when I was 10 weeks pregnant. A.K.A. "Forever ago"
And now, at 30 weeks. I'm pretty sure he's transverse still, and all the way up at the top.
Again, 30 weeks
One more 30 week for good measure!
Here's Andrew as a full fledged White Sox ball player~funny to think just last year we were anti-White Sox, pro-Angels :)~
This is from Andrew's birthday at Rock-N-Bowl. 10pm-1am nonstop bowling.
Hannah, at the beginning of Rock-N-Bowl
I really like this picture of Steve!

Hannah by 11:15. Routine definitely suits her!

2 comments:

  1. You mean you're pregnant?!!!!! LOL I am so happy to see pictures of you and Thomas! That is a GREAT picture of Steve!!! And of course the pictures of Andrew and Hannah are so good too!

    ILYLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures! Your Mom has been nagging me to check them out. I am so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete