Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Short Update

Remember what I said about Mr. Brian, the music teacher? Well, Andrew was antsy to make sure that he gets a "last time" to hang w/Mr. Brian and play his violin with him. I'm serious-this boy went through like 3 years of moans and groans every time it was practice or lesson times. I even tried to bribe him with money, junk food, EVERYTHING to get him to love practicing. So yesterday, after I unplugged the video games, he went into his room and practiced (after his initial practice) for another half hour, to perfect the part of "Devil Went Down to Georgia" that he's been working on.

If you don't know "Devil Went Down to Georgia," or even if you do, find it on my music player. Listen specifically to the violin (ok, fiddle, in this case!) and realize-Andrew's learning that-and really well! WOW!

Again, a special thank you to 1 of the best teachers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment