Friday, July 24, 2009

Again, Mostly Pictures :)

Well, nothing really NEW with us. I've been able to spend a lot of time with my mom on the computer, playing games. Since I had to hold him so much, it gave me lots of time to sit down & play with her. I just couldn't use both hands half the time! :)

Today is Thomas' first "birthday" 1 month today! He finally let me get some time to do my own thing today. He's been so demanding about holding him lately!


Looking grumpy, but just falling asleep.


Watching Gilmore Girls with me. Andrew thought this was great & had to grab the camera

Look at him holding his head all by himself!


The first time he'd "allow" me to put him in the swing. Also, the way I finally was able to take my first official break during the day!

Tummy Time

Big brother Andrew. My two boys!

Footsies!

Watching me take pictures. He's so much more alert now! Ignore the socks-I know they don't match! I'm a tired mom, what can I say? Oh, and look how big he's getting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment