Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A quick update

Not much has changed since the last time I wrote. We're still scrambling to get everything together. It's been really hot here, and since Steve's been working non stop in the heat it's taking it's toll on him. I can't wait for it to officially be his place, because this Limbo we're stuck in is frustrating!

Not much has changed in the kid's week. Summertime laziness is awesome. Andrew's starting to develop the habits teenagers are so well known for..even if he's only 11! He stays up late, would be glued to the video games if I didn't pry him away, sleeps till noon unless something wakes him up, and eats horrific amounts of food all day long. Unless he's playing video games, at which point, he forgets to eat! haha. I NEVER thought I'd be so close to raising a teenager.

Hannah has been sweet as sugar lately. I'm not sure what she wants..haha. Just wish she'd clean her room once in a while! I guess by picking my battles with the kids, the room thing just isn't top priority currently. Sooooo, her room just sits...and sits...and sits. In fact, the best way to get her to go play in her room is to tell her to go clean it. She ends up playing for hours!

Well, I'm now 1 handed so I will post more later!



This was from a few weeks back but I never got a picture of it until later. This is how I told Andrew he'd made All Stars. I drove to pick him up at school and he was greeted by the sign. It's hard to read but it says "Congratulations Birdy for being an ALL STAR!!" (Birdy was the nickname the team gave him..(Baird...Birdy...)



I can't believe how unbelievably small he looks in this bed, and how gigantic Hannah now looks in it! What a trip!

This isn't the best picture, but look at his little lips! He makes this little "ohhhhh" shape that I can't get enough. I hope this one sticks for a while!

He's getting hungry.....

Just like every other handyman I know... snoozin' on the job! So much for being Daddy's helper, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment