Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some Pictures

I don't have much time so I won't be able to write a blog, but at least I can post a couple of pictures. Thomas keeps me pretty busy-he likes to eat a LOT. I'm curious to see what he weighs in his next checkup. The kids are enjoying their summer. Swimming, spending time with friends, and just relaxing mostly. I'll be sad when school starts! Well, I hear Little Mister Crabby Patty crying for dinner, so I'd better go. Hope everyone is doing well out there!



Thomas' first "real" bath. Thank goodness the sponge bath days are over now!

He was finally awake for a picture! :)

Trying to figure out what all those flashing lights are!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Look at that belly...it does look like you're feeding him well! Such a precious little thing! So glad to hear the kids are doing good...how's mom doing though???

    ReplyDelete